[TYPO3-english] Extension "pagebrowse": please, add extension TypoScript template to the main TypoScript template.

Dominik Schmich ICEMANno1 at gmx.de
Thu Nov 13 00:59:46 CET 2008

Hi List,

after some debugging of the pagebrowse and comments extension I found a
solution with the big help from Hauke.

I use the extension "comments" which uses in his new version the
extension "pagebrowse". I always got the error "Extension "pagebrowse":
please, add extension TypoScript template to the main TypoScript
template." Which requests the html template file for the "pagebrowse"
extension.

The solution was to add the TypoScript from "pagebrowse" to the
"comments" extension as a subpart. You can get it from
here: /typo3conf/ext/pagebrowse/static/page_browser/setup.txt

and add it like this to the "comments" extension:
plugin.tx_comments_pi1.pageBrowser = USER
plugin.tx_comments_pi1.pageBrowser {
        # USER_INT support
        includeLibs = EXT:pagebrowse/class.tx_pagebrowser_pi1.php
        userFunc = tx_pagebrowse_pi1->main
(...)

Thanks again for the big help to Hauke!

Cheers,