[TYPO3-english] Need help with CoolURI

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Sat Nov 8 10:11:21 CET 2008

Hi,

there's some trouble with new lines in your replies.

> Now that's the problem. I've cleaned up for several times but there is no link generated at all.
> I cannot access even my root page unless I create new link for the root page first.
> I can access any non-cached page if I turn caching off but then I cannot set link to go to certain page ID.
> It always go to root page no matter what which is not my desired.

Well, that's normal and there's no way how to change this behavior. You
can generate most links from a page with a sitemap. You can go to this
page using example.com/index.php?id=sitemap (or whatever). This way
links to all pages will be generated.

BTW this delete function is useful when you make changes in your conf
file. When a web is running you should just force links to update (and
clear cache then).

> Here is my CoolUriConf.xml:

Sorry, but I cannot read anything in this mess. I don't know if it's
problem of Thunderbird or yours.

Anyway, conf doesn't change this behavior.

--
Jan Bednarik
www.bednarik.org - web about Typo3 in czech