[TYPO3-english] Need help with CoolURI

Aquamarine Verner aquamarine_verner at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 10 06:05:23 CET 2008

Hi,

> Well, that's normal and there's no way how to change this behavior. You > can generate most links from a page with a sitemap. You can go to this > page using example.com/index.php?id=sitemap (or whatever). This way > links to all pages will be generated.

Thanks again. Now I have tried the sitemap from SEO Basics.
It helped cache the link in my website but only link to the actual/physical page without any parameter. Is there anyway to cache the page along with parameters automatically?
For example cache www.eee.com/level1/first and www.eee.com/level1/second , these link go to the same page but have different parameters.Thanks,
Aquamarine