[TYPO3] TT_News / Multi-Language / RealURL Error - ALSO in BE?

James Calhoun james.calhoun at secude.com
Tue May 27 06:36:41 CEST 2008

OK, this is weird. These "parse URL" errors are also appearing in the BE!?

I just went to DB Check > Manage Reference Index

and when I hit the "check now" button, the resulting page had these two
errors at the top of the page:

Warning: parse_url(http://javascript:history.back())
[function.parse-url]: Unable to parse URL in
/var/www/typo3_src-4.1.6/t3lib/class.t3lib_softrefproc.php on line 643
Warning: parse_url(http://javascript:history.back())
[function.parse-url]: Unable to parse URL in
/var/www/typo3_src-4.1.6/t3lib/class.t3lib_softrefproc.php on line 643

A google search on these errors shows me a lot of sites that seem to
have this error existing on their live site, but I can not seem to find
any discussion of this as a problem/solution.

Very, very odd.

Anyone ever see this and/or have any ideas about what could be causing this?

I am using Typo3 4.1.6 on Debian 2.2.3 / PHP 5.2.6

Thanks all,

James Calhoun