[TYPO3] TT_News / Multi-Language / RealURL Error

James Calhoun james.calhoun at secude.com
Tue May 27 04:34:48 CEST 2008

Hi All,

So I am still having these errors, and I have tracked it down to seeming
to be related to the "limit" setting on Lists in tt_news.

It happens only on two of my nine languages, and it happens whenever the
limit setting is used (either in the constants or Other Settings tab).

Even if I remove the limit setting, this error happens when you click on
   "Next" or on an additional page # from below the list of stories.

I do have both a "latest" and a "list" inserted as two different
elements on the page, but the errors happen even if the one List is by
itself.

Anyone have any issues like this? Any ideas? These are the errors I get:

Warning: parse_url(http://javascript:history.back())
[function.parse-url]: Unable to parse URL in
/var/www/typo3_src-4.1.6/typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_content.php
on line 5096

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/var/www/typo3_src-4.1.6/typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_content.php:5096)
in /var/www/typo3_src-4.1.6/typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_fe.php on
line 2952

Thanks all,

James Calhoun