[TYPO3] indexed_search wrong configuration?

CAnet // Canè Alessandro canet at canet.it
Mon May 26 14:02:11 CEST 2008

hi everybody,

i'm using indexed_search's exclude/include markers <!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin--> and <!--TYPO3SEARCH_end--> to make the search work ONLY IN MY PAGE CONTENTS (ie excluding toolbars and metas) but I can't work it out...
Extension manual says hashes can create a "tricky scenario" but for what I understand they should handle with something different...

Where am I doing wrong?
Is there a way to "limit" the search only to a specific part of page's "main" contents?

thanks a lot guys!