[TYPO3] Documentation nightmare

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Wed Mar 19 10:06:54 CET 2008

Hello Dmitry,

sorry, I just was to lazy to switch from mediawiki to dr_wiki until now.

If we switch to pipeline or another TYPO3-solution we also switch to
dr_wiki, that's shure.

The only reason until now: mediawiki has an edit-button for EVERY
section, dr_wiki (in the moment) just for the whole page. It's not a
real problem to change that.

Cheers!
Daniel