[TYPO3] CoolURI and Multi-Language tx_realurl_pathsegment

Florian Schupp | FORMER 03 GmbH florian.schupp at former03.de
Tue Mar 4 12:57:04 CET 2008

Hi there,

couldn't find the answer in the web, so maybe you guy or Jan know...

I have a multilanguage and multidomain site running CoolURI. Now the
problem is that i have to use the alias field for defining the url
segments in any alternative language, since the languge overlay table
does not have the field "tx_realurl_pathsegment".

The problem is that the alias must be unique over all domains and not
only within one domain. And that's I#d like to use the
"tx_realurl_pathsegment" field.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks Flo