[TYPO3] CoolURI and Multi-Language tx_realurl_pathsegment

Florian Schupp | FORMER 03 GmbH florian.schupp at former03.de
Tue Mar 4 14:32:39 CET 2008

Florian Schupp | FORMER 03 GmbH wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> couldn't find the answer in the web, so maybe you guy or Jan know...
>
> I have a multilanguage and multidomain site running CoolURI. Now the
> problem is that i have to use the alias field for defining the url
> segments in any alternative language, since the languge overlay table
> does not have the field "tx_realurl_pathsegment".
>
> The problem is that the alias must be unique over all domains and not
> only within one domain. And that's I#d like to use the
> "tx_realurl_pathsegment" field.
>

> Any help is appreciated!
>
> Thanks Flo

ok, I solved it by myself by writing a small extension which extends the
table "pages_language_overlay" by one field and added the new colum in
the cooluri XML Config file like this:

   <pagepath>
     <title>tx_f03coolurimultilanguage_tx_realurl_pathsegment, alias,
tx_realurl_pathsegment, title</title>
   </pagepath>

thanks anyways

Florian Schupp