[TYPO3] RealURL / cache_pages

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Jun 12 13:44:14 CEST 2008

Hi!

Vincent Mans wrote:
> Using RealURL gives some trouble, I listed this before. Problem seems
> not RealURL itself. Analysis gives further info, and it seems best to
> start this new thread about it.
>
> The situation: after a while the links break like this: '/holiday'
> becomes '/13' in the table 'cache_pages' field 'HTML '. The stored
> links in the RealURL tables stay okay, so menu and hyperlinks click to
> 'page not found'.

I think you have domain name with "www" in RealURL configuration but miss domain name without "www" (or vice versa). So, if visitor comes to www-ed domain, all works as expected. If user comes to non-www-ed domain, RealURL cannot be find configuration for such domain and uses default method, which generates /13. It gets into cache and... You get this result :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
E-mail: dmitry at typo3.org
Skype: callto:liels_bugs