[TYPO3] RealURL / cache_pages

Vincent Mans typo3.vincnet at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 14:06:11 CEST 2008

Hi Dmitry,

Thanks for the reply.

It's on a subdomain: sub.domain.tld and in this test environment I am
the only visitor. I'm quite sure I don't use www.

The www.sub.domain.tld resolves to another page (I have to ask the
System Admin why). So does it cause the issue here? After I visited
the www. server, the links are not broken. This seems to have no
influence. But perhaps it's a lead to solve the issue.

Vincent