[TYPO3] Use page contents for menu ?

Tyler Kraft tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk
Thu Jul 31 20:14:14 CEST 2008

Hi

Create it as menu in your template and test it and make sure it works
properly and you're happy with it, and then add it to the current menu
selector.

So to do that you'll define it once in your template and then copy it
into a new/blank location in the current menu Ctype rendering. then you
need to add it to the available list of items when selecting the type of
menu you want (you'll need to read ts_config for this part) using the
page TSconfig field at the root of your site.

Pretty easy to do all things said (but I can understand how hard it
seems if you're a newbie) :-)

hth