[TYPO3] Formfields missing in pages table

Tania Morales tania.morales at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 20:53:34 CEST 2008

Hi list, my problem is that i have dam installed and we have extended the
pages table so media will work with dam, before 4.2 all good, after I
upgraded to 4.2 and updated the dam extension, when i try to select an image
or delete an image form the listbox in the backend form of pages , I am
getting this error :

Formfields missing
fName:[Object NodeList]
fName-list:[ObjectNodeList]
type=undefined
fName: data[pages][104754][media]

This is the configuration:

myextension/ext_tables.php
$tempColumns = Array (
'media' => Array (
            'label' => 'LLL:EXT:lang/locallang_general.php:LGL.images',
            "config" => Array (
                "type" => "group",
                "internal_type" => "db",
                "allowed" => "tx_dam",
                "max_size" => 10,
                "show_thumbs" => 1,
                "size" => 10,
                "minitems" => 0,
                "maxitems" => 100,
            )
        ),
);
t3lib_div::loadTCA("pages");
t3lib_extMgm::addTCAcolumns("pages",$tempColumns,1);
t3lib_extMgm::addToAllTCAtypes("pages","media");

Thanks for any comments.
--
T at ni@