[TYPO3] Use page contents for menu ?

Efstathios Papadopoulos aliakmwn at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 19:25:44 CEST 2008

Hello again,

I have another question that seems to be a little more complicated...
I'm sorry to disturb but the typo3 (english) documentation is so poor
for newbies... Until someone gets used to how it works, he's lost
into the ocean :-/

I would like to create a menu of subpages, where each menu item will
not only be the subpage's title, but also the subpage's content...

For example, in this webtree:

central
|--page_a
|--page_b
|--page_c

in each page_(a,b,c..) I will add as content a single image file.

Is there any possible way, to have in "central" page a menu created,
so that each menu item will be both the image and the title of the
subpage?

Well I know I can do it manually in the template's Setup, for each
subpage, but this way I'll have to add extra lines of TS code every
time I add a page_X... Could this be automated, like the normal TMENUs?

Thanx!

PS: Lots of thanx to friend Andreas Burg for helping me in my last
question :-)

(So, to avoid bombing the list with disturbing thanx messages, I'll
add my thanx to all friends helping, as PSs in the end of my next
mail, either a question or an answer :-P)