[TYPO3] CoolURI, urlsuffix and .xml extension

Darko Jr. Gonzalez jkokino at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 23:12:50 CEST 2008

 >I did, but it does not work for me since i'd like to keep the
 >urlsuffix in all cases but .xml extension
 >
 >I'll dig into the tx_cooluri->getPageTitle function...

CoolURI Instructions

You can add the mapping in your CoolURI configuration XML as a value map
like this:

<valuemap>
<parameter>type</parameter>
<value key="sitemap.xml">776</value>
</valuemap>

If you now enter www.your-typo3-website.com/sitemap.xml and it still
shows up as a “Page not found” error, go to the CoolURI module in the
Backend and select “New Link”. Enter the following information there:

URI:sitemap.xmlParameters:type=776Sticky:select this checkbox

If you use CoolURI in a multidomain environment, make sure to use
www.your-typo3-website.com at sitemap.xml for every domain and subdomain
entry.

From:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/seo_basics/0.5.6/view/1/2/#id3913749