[TYPO3] CoolURI 1.0.15 + multilingual sitemap.xml

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Sun Jul 27 10:23:29 CEST 2008

Hi,

> I use seo_basics_0.5.6 and cooluri 1.0.15 and I wonder how to proceed to
> create multilingual sitemap.xml or multiple sitemap.xml files (one for
> each FE language)?

You'd need to pass L parameter to the sitemap.xml. Let's assume that
sitemap.xml is translated to id=10&type=776, there's the L parameter
missing. So, you could create new link with the L param added and make
it e.g. /cz/sitemap.xml. You can do it manually in the CoolUri manager.

> I currently have type=776 as a sticky link for sitemap.xml active and it
> loads the default language which is not English.

I assume that it's correct as you don't specify what language the
sitemap should be.

> Worst case - scenario - how can I activate only English language
> assuming one of the FE languages is English?

I'd add condition that when type==776, config language is en.

--
Jan Bednarik
www.bednarik.org - web about Typo3 in czech