[TYPO3] CE tables: hide several fields for user-group

Bert Hiddink hiddink at bendoo.com
Tue Jul 22 22:00:21 CEST 2008

Hello!

I would like to hide several fields of the Content Element "Table" for
specific users. Since I can not do this through the Access-module (I
only can enable/disable the CE table, but not specific fields), I guess
this is because the "exclude" is not set to "1" in the TCA.

What would be the most convenient way to achieve this? Create a small
extension to overwrite these TCA-settings?

Please let me know if you have any suggestion!

Many thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Bert

--

Vriendelijke groeten / Best regards / Saludos cordiales,

Bert Hiddink

BENDOO e-work solutions
http://www.bendoo.nl
hiddink at bendoo.nl