[TYPO3] naw secure downloads and ssl

Sebastien Michel sebastien.michel at meridium-support.ca
Fri Jul 25 17:09:34 CEST 2008

Had the same problem a few months back on 2 plain http web sites running
Typo3 4.1.x and found no solution... Upon accessing the files, my users were
intermittently quicked out (fontend session was lost) with the "Access
Denied" returned by the extension. Users had to log in again... Hope someone
can reproduce the problem and fix it.

In the interim I had drop the extension and now using Typo3's native TS
jumpurl in my templates. Uneasy to manage but doesn't fail.

Cheers,

news:mailman.17649.1216741366.4573.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...