[TYPO3] CE tables: hide several fields for user-group

Bert Hiddink hiddink at bendoo.com
Thu Jul 24 00:40:25 CEST 2008

Hello,

Bert Hiddink wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I would like to hide several fields of the Content Element "Table" for
> specific users. Since I can not do this through the Access-module (I
> only can enable/disable the CE table, but not specific fields), I guess
> this is because the "exclude" is not set to "1" in the TCA.
>
> What would be the most convenient way to achieve this? Create a small
> extension to overwrite these TCA-settings?
>
> Please let me know if you have any suggestion!
>
> Many thanks in advance!
>
> Best regards,

Well, I found that some of these could be set to hidden by way of PageTS:

TCEFORM.tt_content.table_border { disabled = 1 }
TCEFORM.tt_content.table_cellspacing {  disabled = 1 }
TCEFORM.tt_content.table_cellpadding { disabled = 1 }
TCEFORM.tt_content.table_bgColor {  disabled = 1 }

The above fields corresponds to:
<input name="data[tt_content][703][table_border]" ...>
etc...

in the BE-form.

However, some other fields in the BE-form are loaded by a FlexFrom:
<input
name="data[tt_content][703][pi_flexform][data][sDEF][lDEF][acctables_nostyles][vDEF]_0"
...>

Could I set this field to "hidden" by using Page- or UserTS?

Something like:
TCEFORM.tt_content.pi_flexform.acctables_nostyles { disabled = 1 } ???
Or am I completely wrong here?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Regards,
-brt

--

Vriendelijke groeten / Best regards / Saludos cordiales,

Bert Hiddink

BENDOO e-work solutions
http://www.bendoo.nl
hiddink at bendoo.nl