[TYPO3] Powermail export field titles

Brian Bendtsen bb at bellevuevej.dk
Fri Jul 11 12:31:59 CEST 2008

Hi

I have set up a powermail form in a typo3 4.2 environment and have a
problem when viewing and exporting the data.

When viewing powermail details field titles are not displayed, instead I
get this error:

POWERMAIL ERROR: No title to current field found in DB:

And another problem:

I have inserted this in the page tsconfig of the page with my powermail,
to select which fields get exported to a csv but it still outputs the
standard stuff:

Example

# set columns

tx_powermail_mod1.export {

    number = #

    uid1 = Company

    uid2 = Prename

    uid3 = Lastname

    uid4 = Email

    date = Registration-Date

    time = Registration-Time

}

I have powermail installed on a typo3 4.1 and here it works fine, is i a
4.2 issue?

/Brian