[TYPO3] export to .t3d gives error

Jacco Lammers jlammers at sundayafternoon.nl
Fri Jul 11 15:05:31 CEST 2008

Seems I've got the same or similar problem with TYPO3 4.1.5. At my host
exporting a tree gives an internal server 500 error. The installation
runs out of memory with a large export. It seems from the impexp code
that the complete tree is put into memory, which could explain why.

I haven't figured out what to do about it though, except upping the
memory limit to extremes. Anyone got a good idea? Thanks!

Best,

Jacco