[TYPO3] Content header wrapping?

niklas.eliasson at anovo.se niklas.eliasson at anovo.se
Wed Jan 23 14:20:25 CET 2008

Well, I have a design in mind looking something like:

<ascii art>
  _______
 /Header |	<- One <div class="content-header">
|________|
|        |
|Some    |	<- Another <div class="content">
|Content |
|________|
  _______
 /Header |	<- One <div class="content-header">>
|________|
|        |
|Some    |
|other   |	<- Another <div class="content">>
|Content |
|________|

</ascii art>

Is this even possible? I managed to wrap the stdheader with:
# lib.stdheader.stdWrap.outerWrap = <div class="content-header">|</div

But I don't want to wrap all headers, only headers of the Content element.

I tried
# tt_content.header.outerWrap = <div class="content-header">|</div
But that won't work at all.

And then, I want to wrap the content in a separate div, underneath the
header. This because I want to have borders 'round the actual content
element, but not in the header. This applies to all content elements.

So I want to wrap the header in a div on top of the actual content, and
wrapping all kinds of content in a div under the header.

Does someone know how to do this? If it is even possible