[TYPO3] tt_news - different format for items with image and items without image...

Giannis Economou gecon at di.uoa.gr
Sun Jan 27 11:31:47 CET 2008

For anyone who might be interested, here is a solution I worked out for
this:

plugin.tt_news.displayList.subheader_stdWrap.innerWrap {
        dataWrap = <div class="short content">
        if.isTrue.field = image

}
plugin.tt_news.displayList.subheader_stdWrap.innerWrap2 {
        wrap = <div class="long content">
        if.isFalse.field = image

}

plugin.tt_news.displayList.subheader_stdWrap {
        wrap = |</div>
}

Regards,
Giannis