[TYPO3] Content header wrapping?

Tyler Kraft tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk
Wed Jan 23 14:45:02 CET 2008

Hi,

It is possible. Look into how each CType is rendered using the TSOB. In
general terms you will need to apply a wrap for each tt_content.XXX.20 item

ex:
tt_content.text.20.wrap=<div class="content">|</div>
tt_content.image.20.wrap=<div class="content">|</div>

Obviously there will most likely be slightly more complex than the
above, but not much more complex.

hth