[TYPO3] Even more bizarre

Denis Bilodeau denis at ubitext.com
Tue Jan 22 02:47:12 CET 2008

If I make a change to an existing class in the CSS file and upload it, a
simple clearing of the FE cache makes the change effective, and this
always work unfailingly.

But a new class does not appear in the selector list, and a change of
order of two classes does not show either... Somehow, the selector list
does not update itself on the new CSS stylesheet.

Denis