[TYPO3] New classes not available in RTE selection list

Denis Bilodeau denis at ubitext.com
Tue Jan 22 02:18:47 CET 2008

I know of the RTE list, but traffic is rather rare there at the moment,
and I expect many here will have encountered the same problem.

In RTEhtmlarea, I have a list of my classes in the selector list, from
my CSS stylesheet. I add a class on the stylesheet, and it does not show
  up in the selector list.

I have read the postings, manually cleared the browser cache, checked on
  a different computer whether it is the browser cache, and the list is
not updated there either.

I have renamed the CSS sheet and template where the CSS stylesheet is
named, in order to force a reset. No result.

I have allowed the new class in "proc.allowedclasses" etc. It is
allowed, and I change to the new class manually and when I save, the
class is recognized, saved, and effective in the text editor but in the
selector list, the class is identified as "undefined".

What am I forgetting? Anyone can help? If it is a cache, please detail
how to update it, I have tried everything I know.

Many thanks,
Denis