[TYPO3] Even more bizarre

Tyler Kraft tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk
Tue Jan 22 11:13:58 CET 2008

Hi,

There are a few possible reasons - did you add the classes to the list
in classesParagraph or classesCharacter? do you have showTagFreeClasses
set properly? Have you set up the styles correctly in the css file?

The manual for the RTE is very good, I suggest looking at it and
examining the various setup configurations in it and then maybe making
additional tweaks.

hth
Ty