[TYPO3] ANN: advanced guestbook spam blocking

Patrick Scholman typo3 at scholman.org
Wed Jan 9 16:14:13 CET 2008

Hi Dimitry,

Last week I suddenly had many more spam messages than usual in my
ve_guestbook installation and was looking for an answer...

Having tried several extensions I found that timtab_badbehavior did the
trick perfectly... for now. It stopped the spamflood immediately and I
have not had any problems since...

But I still may need to dive into your solution when/if the problem
reoccurs... Thanks for sharing,

Patrick Scholman