[TYPO3] Display Typo3 Content Block on External Web Page... How???

Timothy Patterson tjpatter at svsu.edu
Wed Jan 9 15:12:57 CET 2008

I have a need to display a content block created in Typo3 on an external
web page on the same server.  Due to the license restrictions placed on
us I can only specify a URL for the external page to use for the content.

What I am hoping to do is have a template in Typo3 that I can apply to a
page with a single content block and have Typo3 render that page without
inside of a <div> tag.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
~Tim