[TYPO3] TSFE.constants in Typo3 ver. 4.1.5

Anders Kongsted typo3 at kongsted.dk
Sun Jan 6 22:15:58 CET 2008

Christopher Torgalson skrev:
> Right. I haven't read that bit of the TSconfig doc for a long while as
> you can probably tell. In any case, a few minutes' testing leads me to
> suspect that your problem might be with your GMENU--that is, if your
> constants are set up as you've described. Either way, you need to
> check your code over in detail--what you've given here does seem to be
> right.
>
> This TS code in the template (borrowed from the TS by Example manual):
>

> page.1000 = HMENU
> page.1000.1 = GMENU
> page.1000.1.NO {
>   XY = [10.w],[10.h]
>   backColor = {$websiteConfig.id}
>   10 = TEXT
>   10.text.field = title
>   10.offset = 0,7
> }
>

> And this code in the TSconfig field of the root page record:
>

> TSFE.constants.websiteConfig.id = #ff9900
>

> Yields the expected result: a GMENU with a garish orange background :-)

It's exactly what I have done.

Template - setup:

temp.menu1 = HMENU
temp.menu1 {
1 = GMENU
1 {
NO = 1
NO {
wrap = <td> | </td>
backColor = {$websiteConfig.id}
XY = 150,20

TSconfig:
TSFE.constants.websiteConfig.id = #aa0099

I tried to change siteColor to id - just to try something.... :)

But..... No.... It doesn't work.... :(

I had read an email on the list, with another person who had the same
problem after an upgrade from 3.X to 4.X.... Could it be the same
problem? A little unwanted feature (also known as a bug)? :)

//Anders