[TYPO3-english] 300dpi-CMYK-pdf-print-solution based on TYPO3?

Peter Klein peter at umlo9ud.dk
Thu Dec 18 09:16:25 CET 2008

Hi Trine.

I have made a couple projects using FPDF (A PHP class for generating
PDF files)
http://www.fpdf.org/
(You can find a TYPO3 implementation of FPDF in TER)

For one of those projects I extended the FPDF class with support for
CMYK and spot colors (PANTOSE), in order to generate print-ready PDFs.

FPDF haven't been updated in quite a while, so I suggest you take a
look at TCPDF, which is based on FPDF, but have build-in CMYK support
and other enhancements.
http://www.tecnick.com/public/code/cp_dpage.php?aiocp_dp=tcpdf
 (There have recently been uploaded a TYPO3 implementation of it on
TER)

--
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd.