[TYPO3-english] 300dpi-CMYK-pdf-print-solution based on TYPO3?

Anupam Chatterjee anupam at netzrezepte.de
Wed Dec 17 10:46:27 CET 2008

Hi Trine,

Let me know if you need any help from my end with HTML2PS/PDF. I would
be glad to provide any assistance. The HTML2PS/PDF project also has a
very active community and forum. I am sure, you have looked into it.

Regards,
Anupam

--
Anupam Chatterjee, Project Manager, netzrezepte.de & infoservices.in
Royd Street 23A, Kolkata - 700016, Phone: 0091 (0)33 22277581