[TYPO3] vge_tagcloud and relational database

Thu Aug 28 14:48:03 CEST 2008

Hello

I'm planning an extension that will make use of vge_tagcloud. As far as I
understood the documentation I would just use a specific field from my "items"
table to be valued by the tagcloud extension. Now if users are able to create
own categories, its better to have another table listing the available
categories and linking to this with uid's.

My question, is it possible to use vge_tagcloud in such a situtation? So it
first reads just id's and then assigns those with a text from another table?

Cyrill Helg