[TYPO3] Indentation problem in typo3 4.2.1

Walrick Bosch lists at globalhealingcircle.net
Wed Aug 27 16:45:46 CEST 2008

Hi,

Well, tried it, but it isn't working. Of course the htmlarea RTE
documentation talks about a lot of Page TSConfig. Which I am not using
at the moment. But I'm not sure that's where the problem is.

I could of course revert to the old blockqoute feature using the install
tool.

Where could I report this a a bug?

Regards,

Walrick