[TYPO3] Indentation problem in typo3 4.2.1

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 17:40:02 CEST 2008

On 27-Aug-08, at 4:45 PM, Walrick Bosch wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Well, tried it, but it isn't working. Of course the htmlarea RTE
> documentation talks about a lot of Page TSConfig. Which I am not using
> at the moment. But I'm not sure that's where the problem is.
>
> I could of course revert to the old blockqoute feature using the
> install
> tool.
>
> Where could I report this a a bug?

In fact, I don't think it is a bug--you should check your TSconfig
first. It looks like the RTE inserts the class in a div surrounding
the h3, but that div is transformed into a p on saving. It should be
possible to override that particular transformation.

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/