[TYPO3] Content condition

Tyler Kraft tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk
Tue Aug 26 11:24:59 CEST 2008

Hi Stephan,

Well I'd do it like it says in TSref. Like you say the "[" and "]" can't
be used within a condition.

In TSref under Global Variable there is a part that says IMPORTANT NOTE
and the first line there  (misspelling and all) states:

	"You can use values from global arrays and objects by deviding the
var-name with a "|" (vertical line). "

So I guess I would try that ;-)

[globalVar = GP:tx_spmcustomersation_pi1|customer = stoefln]

Wow that worked! (I've tested this and it does work, so if it doesn't
work for you then perhaps there is an issue somewhere else in your
typoscript)

hth

Tyler