[TYPO3] Content condition

Stephan Petzl spetzl at gmx.at
Tue Aug 26 10:45:15 CEST 2008

Tyler Kraft schrieb:
> Really, in my experience it's a very complete one! What's missing?
>

> Michael Niemann wrote:
>> It's a reference - yes but not a complete one. Very often parameters
>> are incomplete. This is very common for open source software as
>> developers rather develop new features than document old ones. I can
>> understand this as it's more rewarding. Since they don't have to sell
>> the product directly but rather their services they don't need a
>> decent documentation being shipped to the customer.
>>
>> That's where you have to invest with open source software - either in
>> time learning the system/framework or in support by professionals.

well, why (for example) is this not working:

[globalVar = GP:tx_spmcustomersation_pi1[customer] = stoefln]
page.1 = TEXT
page.1.value = tesssssssssst!
[global]

if i go to page index.php?id=321&tx_spmcustomersation_pi1[customer]=stoefln
nothing happens. The problem seams to come from the [] in the get-param.

any ideas?