[TYPO3] Where is a good place to host a typo3 site? (USA)

Tomas Mrozek mail at cascaval.com
Tue Aug 12 17:03:02 CEST 2008

I understand that some webhosters might not meet the requirements.

I understand that some webhosters might change their configuration so
that TYPO3 ceases to run (though, if the webhoster makes serious changes
without giving prior notice to its customers then it tells something
about the service they provide).

Nevertheless, I still don't think that it's wise to limit your choice to
webhosters who so to say "specialize" in hosting TYPO3 as you might
unnecessarily limit yourself to a webhoster that doesn't otherwise
provide you with enough features.

Tomas Mrozek