[TYPO3] Menu with submenu solution :)

Marko Minic mminic at mac.com
Mon Aug 11 13:39:26 CEST 2008

Hello everybody,

I am a newbie, total beginner in TYPO3 :) and I have a question/problem with template menu and submenu.

Example: http://www.net.co.yu/test/index.html

Every page from a menu has submenu but I want to show on a home page only the main menu and when somebody select page from main menu than on that page should be the main menu with submenu for that page - example: http://www.net.co.yu/test/index2.html

Can somebody give me a html, css and TS code for this template, or do I need more templates for this kind of website (template for every page with submenus).

Thank you in advance,
Marko Minic