[TYPO3] Menu with submenu solution :)

Efstathios Papadopoulos aliakmwn at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 15:32:56 CEST 2008

Hi there,

You don't need more templates, try to use conditions in your Setup.
I'm not sure enough about the exact TS code, because I'm totally
beginner as you :P but here is an example:

[treeLevel = NMB]
TS code about menus
[end]

where NMB, you put the level you are at.

(I mean:

|----A1
         |----A1.1
         |----A1.2
|----A2
|----A3

A is level 0
A1, A2, A3 are level 1
A1.1 and A1.2 are level 2
etc...)

Check TSRef for more options, experiment yourself a little, and if
you still can't find how, ask again :)

I hope I helped a bit!

E.