[TYPO3] Basic SEO Features and CoolURI sitemap not working - other options?

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Sat Aug 2 19:18:20 CEST 2008

Morton
remind and ask him again - it also happens to me that i forget something - i
guess to you also
asking costs nothing and he knows the problem best and perhaps you both
together can even solve it
Andi

P.S. If it is only a site map you could use one of the other google sitemap
extensions meanwhile and then later replace itagain with seo basic

2008/8/3 Morten Kjems <mortenkjems at gmail.com>

> Hi Andreas
>
> > please contact the Developer of seo basic which is a real good tool. I am
> > sure this problem can be solved by him!
>
> I agree it is a great tool! I did contact Benjamin back in march and he
> said that the problem might be solved in later versions. I don't know if
> he has forgotten about it but the issue is still there in the latest
> version. No hard feelings or anything. I like the extension nevertheless
>  and he properly has plenty to do...
>
> But for now I need alternatives so I can submit a sitemap to google. I
> could just hardcode it but it is a lot of work to keep it updated and a
> manual update can not be performed by ordinary editors.
>
> Any alternatives?
>
> /Morten

Thanks a lot!
Greetings from ICT Innovation Paradise
Andi

Blog: http://andibecker.blogspot.com
Map: http://tinyurl.com/6a4bg5
Album: http://picasaweb.google.com/cocopapa
Videos: http://tinyurl.com/5vs389
Projects: http://www/t3log.info
T3Pack - TYPO3 Development, TEAM 3 - Eternal Project Management
LisAndi Co. Ltd. - The future is within us! POWER4 - The empowering people!