[TYPO3] Basic SEO Features and CoolURI sitemap not working - other options?

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 18:32:56 CEST 2008

Hi Andreas

> remind and ask him again

I did and Benjamin will be happy to help. Here is he's answer:

"I don't really know how this feature works but if you know what it
should do, so it would be great if you could ask Jan or Andreas to
create an updated version of the SEO extension (= a patch) and I'll
integrate in the next version."

I wonder if you can help here. Any details on how the "exclude" funtion
works will be great.

> P.S. If it is only a site map you could use one of the other google sitemap
> extensions meanwhile and then later replace it again with seo basic

Do you know an extension that work with the exclude feature. I have
tried a few and none of them worked.

/Morten