[TYPO3] Basic SEO Features and CoolURI sitemap not working - other options?

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 19:11:58 CEST 2008

Hi Andreas

> please contact the Developer of seo basic which is a real good tool. I am
> sure this problem can be solved by him!

I agree it is a great tool! I did contact Benjamin back in march and he
said that the problem might be solved in later versions. I don't know if
he has forgotten about it but the issue is still there in the latest
version. No hard feelings or anything. I like the extension nevertheless
  and he properly has plenty to do...

But for now I need alternatives so I can submit a sitemap to google. I
could just hardcode it but it is a lot of work to keep it updated and a
manual update can not be performed by ordinary editors.

Any alternatives?

/Morten