[TYPO3] Basic SEO Features and CoolURI sitemap not working - other options?

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Sat Aug 2 16:10:22 CEST 2008

Hi Morten

please contact the Developer of seo basic which is a real good tool. I am
sure this problem can be solved by him! As we are using cooluri too I asked
him to make it possible to integrate the use in his extension and it is
working fine. Unfortunately never tested the exclude option non the sites we
use cooluri together with seo_basic. But please contact him and let him know
about this problem. There will be a solution - sure!

Andi

2008/8/2 Morten Kjems <mortenkjems at gmail.com>

> Hi.
>
> I am using CoolUri for all my websites but I have not been able to find
> a sitemap extension that works with CoolURI.
>
> I use the extension "Basic SEO Features" for metadata. The extension
> also provides a sitemap that should work with CoolURI, but if you use
> the "Exclude from middle of a page path" option the pages wont show up
> in the sitemap. I use the "Exclude from middle of a page path" option a
> lot to get nice and shot URLs.
>
> Does anyone know a sitemap extension that can handle the "Exclude from
> middle of a page path" option.
>
> Or does anyone know a way to fix "Basic SEO Features" so it can handle
> the "Exclude from middle of a page path" option (this would be the best
> solution).
>
> All suggestion are welcome.
>
> /Thanks

Thanks a lot!
Greetings from ICT Innovation Paradise
Andi

Blog: http://andibecker.blogspot.com
Map: http://tinyurl.com/6a4bg5
Album: http://picasaweb.google.com/cocopapa
Videos: http://tinyurl.com/5vs389
Projects: http://www/t3log.info
T3Pack - TYPO3 Development, TEAM 3 - Eternal Project Management
LisAndi Co. Ltd. - The future is within us! POWER4 - The empowering people!