[TYPO3] Basic SEO Features and CoolURI sitemap not working - other options?

Andreas Burg typo3 at andreasburg.de
Sat Aug 2 15:50:51 CEST 2008

Morten Kjems schrieb:
> Hi.
>
> I am using CoolUri for all my websites but I have not been able to find
> a sitemap extension that works with CoolURI.
>
> I use the extension "Basic SEO Features" for metadata. The extension
> also provides a sitemap that should work with CoolURI, but if you use
> the "Exclude from middle of a page path" option the pages wont show up
> in the sitemap. I use the "Exclude from middle of a page path" option a
> lot to get nice and shot URLs.
>
> Does anyone know a sitemap extension that can handle the "Exclude from
> middle of a page path" option.
>
> Or does anyone know a way to fix "Basic SEO Features" so it can handle
> the "Exclude from middle of a page path" option (this would be the best
> solution).
>
> All suggestion are welcome.
>
> /Thanks

Hi Morten,

I aslo use cooluri and "exclude from middle" feature, but don't use Basic SEO Features, sorry.

Just tested it with my site. A simple HMENU perhaps could do the trick and might fit your needs. So
it works on my structure.

yourdomain [yourdomain.de] ID = 13
     * Left Menu - shortcut / mode first subpage / hide in middle
           o Home
           o News
           o History
           o Addresses
           o Todo-List
     * Top Menu - shortcut / mode first subpage / hide in middle
           o Contact
           o Legal notice
           o References
           o Friends