[TYPO3] Is DAM worth its use or is it dead?

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Wed Apr 16 10:42:18 CEST 2008

> Personally, I do not really like DAM extension, though that opinion
> might change if there were better documentation for it.

I find this extension really great but I would say that its main issue
is the documentation indeed. This is not clear which extensions need to
be installed in order to get a "basic" document management system with
categories and FE lists to download files, which are optional and which not.

--
Xavier Perseguers