[TYPO3] Is DAM worth its use or is it dead?

Benjamin Todd b.todd at emnet.co.uk
Wed Apr 16 10:21:12 CEST 2008

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
But I am strong -1 for replacing old file module with DAM.
---------

Same here. -1 for me. A document manager is a nice extension to have,
but most websites will not need document management and the complexity
it brings to the BE user.

Personally, I do not really like DAM extension, though that opinion
might change if there were better documentation for it.

Ben

------------------------
Benjamin Todd
Web Developer

b.todd at emnet.co.uk
EMNET, PO Box 559, Nottingham, NG1 3LB
Tel:  +44 (0)115 956 8260
Fax: +44 (0)115 956 8264

www.emnet.co.uk
Company Registration No. 3144383 - VAT No. 694 620 609 - Registered
Office: Church House, 13-15 Regent Street, Nottingham NG1 5BS

www.emnetsolutions.co.uk
Company Registration No. 05384178 - VAT No. 856 671 781 - Registered
office: Church House, 13-15 Regent Street, Nottingham, NG1 5BS