[TYPO3] Cooluri, multidomain, multilanguage,single tree setup

Tomi Hrovatin tomi at tri-ex.si
Sun Sep 16 17:51:29 CEST 2007

> So you need to check what domain are you in for the current request and
> define default language value accordingly both in TS template and
> RealURL config. In TS you just use conditions. In RealURL you need to
> set default value of L prevar correctly for "si" domain. For example, if
> you have 0 for Enlgish and 1 for Slovenian, you do this in TS:
>
> [globalString = HTTP_HOST= *.si]
> config.sys_language.uid = 1
> config.language = si
> [else]
> config.sys_language.uid = 0
> config.language = 1
> [global]
>

> For realurl:
>
> $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl'] = array(
>     'www.eksotika.si' => array(
>         'preVars' => array(
>             array(
>                 'GETvar' => 'L',
>                 'valueDefault' => 1,
>             ),
>         ),
>     ),
>     'eksotika.si' => 'www.eksotika.si',
>     'www.rare-exotic-plants' => array(
>         // No need for preVars here at all!
>     ),
>     'rare-exotic-plants' => 'www.rare-exotic-plants',
> );
>
> Should work I think.

Thanks Dmitry, but this still don't solve the problem.
My TS setup is like you suggested. The language is defined by domain and
not L var.

If I don't use preVars at all, urls of second language work like
expected with one annoying fact that they use titles from default
language (in my case default language is Slovene).

If I use preVars as suggested by you, the first hit on english site
(www.rare-exotic-plants.com which is my second language) returns correct
page with all subsequent subpages links in default (slovene) language.
All other subpages then generate correct links in english. ie:
On page: www.rare-exotic-plant.com all pages in submenu are in Slovene:
www.rare-exotic-plants.com/1/za-zbiratelje.html
but when I click on any of them all links are translated correctly:
http://www.rare-exotic-plants.com/1/collector-s-plants.html

So the question is how to force realUrl to use translated pages on first
hit?
Thanks again.

Tomi Hrovatin