[TYPO3] Cooluri, multidomain, multilanguage,single tree setup

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Sep 14 14:51:13 CEST 2007

Tomi Hrovatin wrote:
> Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:
>> Tomi Hrovatin wrote:
>>> Does anybody know if this is possible with RealUrl?
>>
>> Yes but configuration will not be trivial...
>>
> ;)
> Any hints?

I did not look very deep to it but I guess this:
- all pages of your site belong to the same domain
- you want to show slovenian page while in ".si" and english while in ".com"

So you need to check what domain are you in for the current request and define default language value accordingly both in TS template and RealURL config. In TS you just use conditions. In RealURL you need to set default value of L prevar correctly for "si" domain. For example, if you have 0 for Enlgish and 1 for Slovenian, you do this in TS:

[globalString = HTTP_HOST= *.si]
config.sys_language.uid = 1
config.language = si
[else]
config.sys_language.uid = 0
config.language = 1
[global]

For realurl:

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl'] = array(
	'www.eksotika.si' => array(
		'preVars' => array(
			array(
				'GETvar' => 'L',