[TYPO3] Wrap the content in RTE (htmlArea RTE)

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Mon Sep 10 12:37:15 CEST 2007

Hi

What your looking for is column specific rendering, and there are
several previous posts on how to achieve that.

You need to break it into different columns. So tt_content is a case to
begin with, except its a case for the content types. Start buy making it
a case for the column and then for each column break it into a case for
content type. Then you can apply this wrapping to content in a specific
column

hth
Tyler